Two-Day Sale offers Black Friday-like deals and a $10 Target GiftCard with $75 purchase
Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today announced a sale that will compete with Black Friday for the best deals of the year. Target will offer guests thousands of items on sale throughout the store and on Target.com. On Friday, Dec. 16 and Saturday, Dec. 17 guests will find savings of up to 40 percent on electronics, toys, home items, apparel and accessories. In addition to best-of-the season discounts on hot items, guests who spend $75 or more in stores from 5 p.m. Dec. 16 until noon on Dec. 17 will receive a $10 Target GiftCard.
“Our latest sale will be a welcome reward for our guests who are still looking for that perfect gift,” said Kathee Tesija, executive vice president, Merchandising, Target. “This event offers some of the best deals of the season and gives holiday shoppers another great reason to choose Target.”
Extraordinary sale prices will be available in stores only on a wide variety of items. Guests will find the full list of deals on Target.com beginning Dec. 16. Items discounted include:
- Nikon L105 digital camera $99 (reg. $199)
- Magnavox 37” LCD TV $329 (reg. $419.99)
- Fisher-Price Imaginect Mega T-Rex $21.49 (reg. $42.99)
- Let’s Rock Elmo $29.49 (reg. $58.99)
- Disney Cars 2 Racing Rivalry 7-pk Diecast Vehicles $14.99 (reg. $29.99)
Additional Everyday Savings
Throughout December, guests will continue to save with Target’s everyday low prices and pricing policies including:
- Target’s PriceMatch: If guests find a lower price on an identical item advertised locally by a competitor, Target will match the price during the effective date of the competitor’s advertisement.
- Target’s Price Adjustment Policy: If a guest purchases an item at Target, but sees it advertised by Target at a lower price during the same week of the purchase, or the week following the purchase date, the guest can bring the original receipt to the Guest Service desk and receive a price adjustment.
- Target REDCards: Guests can save an additional 5 percent on already low prices at Target and Target.com throughout the holiday season. Guests who shop with any Target REDcard (Target Visa Credit Card, Target Credit Card, and Target Debit Card) or Target Business Card experience even greater value on all holiday purchases with no minimum purchase and no membership fee.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) serves guests at 1,767 stores across the United States and at Target.com. The company plans to open its first stores in Canada in 2013. In addition, the company operates a credit card segment that offers branded proprietary credit card products. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $3 million a week. For more information about Target’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit Target.com/hereforgood.
Follow @ABullseyeView on Twitter for news and trends about the holiday season at Target.
Upon approval, you will receive 5 percent off purchases paid for with your REDcard at Target stores and Target.com (Target Debit Card® cannot be used on the mobile Target.com website), except on prescriptions, Target gift cards and prepaid cards, Target Clinic® services, and Target Optical® eye exams. Five percent discount applies to eligible purchases minus any other discounts and the value of any promotional Target gift cards received in the transaction. See program rules in store or Target.com/redcard for details.